There are many resources available online. For general tips, discussions, information, and advice, feel free to visit any of the sites below.
- La Leche League International
- US Breastfeeding Committee
- US Breastfeeding Committee Federal and State Workplace Laws
- The Bump Breastfeeding Resources
- World Breastfeeding Week
To learn more about local WBW events, follow us on Facebook.
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- CDC Data on Breastfeeding
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action
- Arkansas Department of Health-Breastfeeding
- Arkansas Community Contacts List
- Arkansas WIC Peer Counselors
- National Breastfeeding Helpline: English and Spanish.
The National Women's Health Information Center is available at 1-800-994-WOMAN (9662) or 888-220-5446 (TDD) to answer breastfeeding questions in English and Spanish, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information, visit the National Women's Health Information Center.